An elite gamer needs an elite desk, and the Equinox Alula gaming desk is just that. The sleek angled steel frame supports a tough carbon fibre effect worktop, complete with a raised platform to support multiple monitors. Free up your desk space and arrange your area however you'd like with the customisable add-ons; drinks holder, server rack and under-desk wire storage tray. The open and slanted frame style of the Equinox Alula creates an airy, open-space feel making it ideal for bedrooms and offices.
Features and Benefits
- Spacious Desktop – Ideal for those who want to create their own bespoke gaming experience.
- Raised Monitor Shelf – Perfect not only for your monitor, but you can place extra speakers either end.
- Handy space-saving features – With a headphone rack, drink holder, central wire tray you can keep your desktop clear and tidy and avoid any spillages too.
- Carbon fibre effect worktop
- Curved desk front for ideal seating position
- Dual height desktop for raised monitor mount
- Sturdy steel frame
- Includes; Headphone rack, drink holder, central wire tray (optional)
- Comes flat packed: Requires some easy self-assembly
- Overall: W 1360 x D 690 x H 825 mm
- Working Area: W 1120 x D 520 x H 765 mm
- Top Shelf: W 1120 x D 250 mm
- Colour: Black/Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.