Equinox Bolt PU Leather Gaming Chair - Black/Green
- Reviews (2)
This Racing seat styled office chair is a perfect solution for someone who is looking for something different. Made with comfort in mind, its 360-degree swivel and wheels make it easy to manoeuvre around and gives it the flexibility you would need in a chair. It is designed to fit in most environments and made with the highest quality materials.
Features and Benefits
- Height Adjustable – Easily change the seat height from 45.5-55.5cm to meet different sizes of tables and desks.
- 360° Swivel Chair – Rotate to all directions thanks to the 360° swivel design, expands the scope of daily activities, brings convenience to your life.
- High Comfort – Sponge padded seat cushion, backrest and headrest for the excellent sitting experience. Skin-friendly PU leather and breathable mesh fabric for a soft feel that allows long-lasting usage.
- Ergonomic Tilt – With ergonomic tilt function, you could rock it back or forth to have a rest, bottom cylindrical device for adjusting the tightness of the backrest.
- 360-degree swivel and height-adjustable
- High straight back with adjustable inclining backrest
- Sponge-filled backrest, seat and armrest
- Rolling wheels for smooth movement
- Easily cleaned and fade resistant
- With head support
- With a lift and locking-tilt mechanism
- PU and mesh fabric upholstered cover
- Strong 5 castor-wheel nylon base
- Self-assembly required
- Material: Mesh fabric, PU, PVC, Nylon
- Net weight/Gross Weight: 16kg/18kg
- Weight capacity: 120kg
- Overall dimension: 71D x 61W x 108-118H (cm)
- Seat dimension: 51W x 54D x 45.5-55.5H (cm)
- Backrest size: 70Lx50W (cm)
- Cushion thickness: 8.5 cm
- Colour: Black/Green
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.