Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair Adjustable Height Padded Seat Armrests 5 Wheels Grey
Tackle the work day comfortably with this office chair. Ergonomic in design to support long periods of use it features a large padded seat, a sturdy and slightly curved back for support, covered in mesh for soft air circulation with high and non-moving armrests. Adjustable in height via the easy-use lift handle, it is fitted with castor wheels on the base for easy movement. Whether it's for the office home or away, this chair will sit just right wherever you place it.
Features And Benefits
- Ergonomic Features– Combines a wide seat with high locked-in-place armrests and a slightly-curved back. Adjustable in height to set to the best desk-working position.
- Thick Padded Seat– Filled with foam and covered in easy-maintain upholstery the comfy seat allows you to work comfortably for many hours.
- Practical Functionality– Allows air to circulate, keeping your body temperature cool as you work. Five-wheel base allows you to move around easily whilst seated. 360° chair swivel for even more ease of movement.
- Colour: Dark grey and black
- Overall Dimensions: H94-103.5 x W58 x D58.5cm
- Seat Dimensions: H47-57 x W50 x D46cm
- Back to seat: H58cm; Back: W47 x D4cm
- Armrest: H66-76cm
- Foam filling 9cm
- Maximum Weight: 135Kg
- Materials: Mesh, sponge, nylon and PU
- Adjustable height for a correct working level
- Rocking function
- Thick padded seat and back for all-day comfort
- 360° swivel chair and five wheels for easy movement on the ground
- Mesh back is breathable and durable
- Self Assembly required
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.