Etna 1k 2kW Electric Fireplace Suite with Remote Control Timer Safe Cut-Off
For home heating which takes the more traditional appeal, look to this electric fireplace unit from Etna. It is powered by electricity, is safer than a traditional gas fireplace. The heater power can be switched between 1000W and 2000W, covering a large 20-25? area, to keep the room heated wonderfully both day and night. The realistic flame effect visually increases the warmth of the room. Bring warmth and beauty to your home without taking up a lot of space with Etna's electric fireplace.
- ELEGANT DUO DESIGN: Formed of the large white MDF outer frame, with the electric fireplace inside. Powerful design witches between 1000W and 2000W, covering a large 20-25? area
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL: Automatically adapts the heating power according to the temperature difference when you turn it on. Adaptive heating control automatically sets between 15?-30?, keeping the room at an optimised heat. Built-in safety device cuts off unit if it ever overheats.WITH REMOTE CONTROL: Features 14-button multi-function remote control, infrared remote control distance up to 3m. (Requires 2 AAA batteries, but NOT included)
- ADJUSTABLE FLAME: Featuring 5-level flame brightness, you can change it as you need. Without danger, safe for homes with children and pets. Flame effect can be used independently without heat function
- TIMER: Allows you to control when it comes on and off, it can be set to specific days. Longest timing range: 23 hours, 50 minutes
- FIREPLACE INFORMATION: Overall Dimension: 79W x 26D x 77.5H cm. Rated Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Colour: White
- Model Number: 820-194V70
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.