Etna Convector Radiator Heater with Adjustable Thermostat Safety Cut-Off - Black
Stay comfortably warm during those cold winter afternoons and nights with this heater from Etna. It features 2 modes to meet different warming needs. Using nickel-chromium heating wire has high strength under high-temperature conditions and is not easily deformed or changed, it has a long life span and high heating efficiency with highly efficient heat dissipation in a large square. This heater is easy to use and the perfect addition to your home and office.
- EFFICIENT HEATING: Portable heaters indoor with 1300W nickel-cadmium alloy heating wire generates more effective, and immediate warmth for an area of 9-15?
- PERSONALIZED WARMTH: You can freely customize the heating mode (Low/High) and temperature (7-35?) to maintain a pleasant warmth in your room
- TWO SUPPORTERS: Four wall-mounted holes on the back, free-standing and wall-mounted (Fixings Not Supplied). Fit 4 castors wheels and carry handle, no unwanted noise during convenient transportation around your home and office
- SAFE DESIGN: If accidentally hit the portable heater, the tip-over protection system will shut off the electric heater, so you can enjoy comforting warmth securely
- DIMENSIONS: Overall Dimensions: 74L x 23W x 45.5Hcm, Power: 650W/1300W, Power Cord: 1.5m
- Colour: Black
- Model Number: 820-270BK
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.