Etna 1.5kW Freestanding Electric Fireplace Heater with LED Flame Rotatable Head - Black
Create beautiful ambiance while keeping warm with the electric fireplace heater from Etna. With 1500W power, it will provide individual warm and comfort in cold winter. Overheat protection ensures that in the unlikely event that the fire accident, the power will automatically shut off ensuring security. ln addition to the heating function, the faux flame effect makes this chic heater an eye-catching piece in your living room, bedroom, home office or anywhere you need it.
- STYLISH AND PORTABLE: This cute electric fireplace can be placed on ground or table-top. The head can be rotatable for better viewing and heating. Comes with a cut-out handle for easy transport, great for your guest room, basement, garage, apartment or office
- REALISTIC FLAME EFFECT: Beautiful flames create a real and pleasant light in your room, giving you a happy and romantic atmosphere. Use it with the heat function or independently for an attractive visual, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: This freestanding fireplace heater has a rotary switch for controlling the temperature. Changing the temperature of the electric fireplace heater makes your home more comfortable and enjoyable
- AUTOMATICALLY CUT OFF: Overheating protection automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot to avoid fire accident. And the fireplace will be turned off if it happens to fall over
- ELECTRIC FIREPLACE INFORMATION: Overall Dimension: 30.5W x 18D x 35Hcm, Power: 1500W, Covering Area: 10-15?
- Colour: Black
- Model Number: 820-221V70BK
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.