- Reviews (2)
The Eva Cot Bed from Babymore is perfect for any nursery or baby sleeping space with a stunning curved sleigh design.
This versatile cot features every function of a modern cot bed, including a single hand drop side mechanism, making it considerably easier for you to reach your baby.
Expertly crafted from solid pine wood, the Eva Cot Bed is as robust as it is attractive and features a classic curved shape to complement and décor scheme.
There are three adjustable bed base positions that allow you to alter the height of the base to ensure safety and security for your baby.
This cot can also be easily converted to a bed, helping your baby make the transition from cot to bed as smoothly as possible.
The Eva Cot Bed features a protective teething rail on top of both the side panels to protect your babys growing teeth and gums when they bite the sides of the cot.
This cot features a full width drawer on a runner to provide convenient extra storage for all your essentials.
Features and Benefits
- Convertible Cot Bed –This cot can be easily converted into a bed, helping your baby to make the transition from cot to bed.
- Adjustable – Three adjustable bed base positions allow you to alter the height of the base to ensure safety and security for your baby.
- Teething Rail – This cot has a teething rail on top of the side panels to protect your babys delicate teeth.
- Material:Solid pine wood
- Dimensions:H100 x W137 x D66cm
- Convertible Cot Bed
- Full width storage drawer with runner
- Three adjustable bed base positions
- Teething rail
- Meets the latest British and European safety standards.
- Requires self assembly
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old.
- Require UK standard cot mattress size - 120 x 60cm (Not included)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.