EZVIZ C3W Pro CNV 4MP HD Wall-mounted Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart Camera with AI Human Detection with Alarm & Strobe
The C3W Pro provides a clear colour night vision solution to help see every bit of detail at night and delivering a better experience for monitoring your home in the dark, accompanied with an outstanding 4MP Video Resolution for crystal clear detail 24/7. Built-in AI Human Detection deep learning model is integrated which can detect the motion of a person in real-time to further reduce false alerts, delivering the most important footage to you wherever you are. You’ll receive a notification in a split second. Furthermore, a new EZVIZ feature has been added that allows you to set customisable voice alerts to be activated when motion is detected and help deter suspicious activity, get creative!
Features and Benefits
- Your Most Vigilant Guard – Want to keep an close eye on your home from afar? Leave the C3W in charge to notify you when you have visitors. If you know them,talk to them, if not, use the siren to scare them away.
- Active Light and Sound Alarms for Enhanced Defence – Upon detection, the C3W activates a loud siren and strobe light to scare off intruders. The siren can reach up to 100 dB strong enough to act as a deterrent.
- Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible – Using the sound of your voice you can view live footage via your Amazon Alexa and Google Hub
- Two-Way Talk with HiFi Quality – Not every outdoor security camera supports two-way audio. The C3W comes with a built-in microphone and HiFi quality speaker for enhanced two-way talk.
- See Everything with 30m Night Vision – The integration of efficient infrared lighting, an anti-reflection panel and ICR infrared filter enables excellent night vision up to 30 meters.
- External Dual Wi-Fi Antennas – Featuring powerful antennas, the ezGuard delivers long-range transmission with strong penetration and anti-interference capabilities.
- Designed for All Weather – The IP66-certified ezGuard is a reliable and durable camera that can protect you in all types of weather: rain, sunshine or even snow.
- 360° Swivel and Base – With the 360° swivel and base, the C3W supports both ceiling and wall-mounted installations to meet your security needs.
- Multiple Storage Options – With multiple storage options, you can choose where to save your recordings. The cameras can even save to all three locations at the same time for added backup in case a camera is damaged or your network crashes. Supports MicroSD Card, Encrypted Cloud Storage and EZVIZ NVR.
- Security at Your Fingertips – With EZVIZ app or EZVIZ Studio, you can protect, capture, save and share what’s valuable to you.
- Image Sensor: 1/4” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Minimum Illumination: 0.02 lux @(F2.0, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR
- Shutter Speed: Self-adaptive shutter
- Lens: [email protected] F2.2, Horizontal angle: 92° Diagonal angle: 108° [email protected] F2.0, Horizontal angle: 72° Diagonal angle: 86° [email protected] F2.0, Horizontal angle: 36° Diagonal angle: 42°
- Lens Mount: M12
- Day & Night: IR-cut filter with auto-switching
- DNR: 3D DNR
- WDR: Digital WDR
- Video Compression: H.264
- H.264 Type: Main profile
- Video Bit Rate: HD, Balanced and Smooth. Adaptive bit rate.
- Max. Resolution: 1280×720
- Image setting: Brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. (configurable via EZVIZ Studio)
- BLC: Support
- Storage: Support Micro SD card (Max. 256G)
- Smart Alarm: Intelligent motion detection
- Wi-Fi Pairing: SmartConfig (Wi-Fi One-Key Configuration)/AP paring
- Interface Protocol: EZVIZ cloud proprietary protocol
- General Features: Anti-Flicker, Dual-Stream, Heartbeat Messages, Mirror Image, Password Protection, Watermark
- Communication Interface: RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet port*1
- Minimum Network Requirements: 2M
- Standard: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Channel Bandwidth: Supports 20MHz
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Transmission Rate: 11b: 11Mbps, 11g: 54Mbps, 11n: 150Mbps
- Model: CS-C3W-A0-3H4WFRL
- Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible
- Operating Conditions: -30°C ~ 60°C, Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: DC 12V±10%
- Power Consumption: Max. 6W
- IP Grade: IP67
- IR Range: Max. 30meters
- Product Dimensions: 150.44mm x 85.80mm x 71.64mm
- Weight: 326g
- Colour: White
- 1 x EZVIZ C3W Pro Wi-Fi Outdoor Smart Home Security Camera
- 1 x Power Adapter with 7.5 Meters total Power Cable
- 1 x Mounting/Drill Template
- 1 x Screw Kit
- 1 x Waterproof Kit
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter promotion code FREEDEL50 at the checkout (cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code). This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.