EZVIZ Full HD WiFi Indoor/Outdoor Wire - Free Battery Cam & 4G LTE Hub with Built-in Siren
The security and safety of your home are paramount these days and the EZVIZ range of cameras and home security products is perfect for giving your home exactly that.
The EZVIZ Battery Camera is a weatherproof indoor/outdoor standalone 100% wire-free, battery-powered security camera. It enables the user to effortlessly and seamlessly place it anywhere without any hassles of dealing with cables.
The EZVIZ 4G Hub prolongs the battery life of an EZVIZ wire-free camera by up to 9 months, whilst the Hub Works with up to six EZVIZ wire-free Battery cameras
Two additional unique features of the 4G Hub is that it can also act as a Wi-Fi Router to up to two other Wi-Fi Devices around the home, so if you ever had a power cut you can still operate from home on the Internet. As well as this – your security system will still be in full operation due to the ability to utilise a 4G data sim card (sold separately).
Furthermore, the 4G Hub has a built-in 100db Siren so that when motion is detected you can choose via the EZVIZ app if you want an automatic or manual siren activation to occur.
Give your home and family peace of mind, security and safety with the home monitoring range from EZVIZ.
Features and Benefits
- Rechargeable Battery for EZVIZ wire-free camera – Long Life 5500mAh Rechargeable lithium battery for the wire-free camera that can last up to 3 months on its own, but when used with the EZVIZ 4G Hub, battery life can be prolonged up to 9 months. In both instances, this is subject to your environmental conditions and usage levels.
- Smart Human Detection & Instant Alerts – Featuring PIR human detection, the wire-free camera sends an instant alert to you when a human is approaching. With two-way audio, you can also communicate via the EZVIZ app.
- HD Video with Wide-Angle View & Night Vision – With its HD 1080p wide-angle lens, the battery camera gives you a convenient 126 degrees’ view. The wire-free camera also features up to 5 meters of night vision and delivers crystal clear images even at night. The video switches between day and night modes automatically.
- Designed for All Conditions – The EZVIZ wire-free camera comes with clear, 5m night vision and IP65 weatherproof design.
- One App Does All the Work – All you need to do for setup is to follow the instructions via the free EZVIZ app and your home Wi-Fi. The EZVIZ app works with all EZVIZ Cameras and alarm products. View and manage remotely wherever you are.
- Storage of footage – EZVIZ cameras can hold a MicroSD card for local and continuous storage, alternatively, you can sign up to our Cloud Storage system (subject to subscription) or via an EZVIZ Network Video Recorder (NVR).
Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant & EZVIZ Alarm Systems
C3A Battery Powered Camera
- PIR Motion Detection.
- 1080p Full HD Video.
- Two Way Talk.
- 5500 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
- 126° Diagonal Field of View.
- IP65 Dust and Water Resistance.
- Night Vision: Up to 7.5 meters.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Supports MicroSD Card (Up to 128GB). (MicroSD Card Not Included).
- Max Video Resolution: 1920 × 1080.
- Power Consumption: Max. 5W.
- Product Dimensions: 56.08mm x 70.02mm x 92.09mm.
- Weight (g): 215g.
- Battery Camera: Supports up to 6 Wire-Free Cameras.
- Prolongs Battery Life of connected C3A.
- 2600 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
- Built-in 4G LTE Module for Additional Internet Connections Battery-Powered Camera (Micro-SIM Card Slot).
- Connects up to 6 C3A units.
- Built-in 100dB Siren.
- Supports MicroSD Card (Up to 128GB).
- Wireless Parameters: Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz&5GHz Radio Frequency: 868Mhz.
- Wireless Access Ability: Support access 6 wire-free cameras and 2 additional terminals like mobile phone, tablet and laptop.
- Video/Audio Input: Support access up to 6 battery cameras.
- Power Supply: Input: AC 100V—240V～50/60Hz Output: DC 12V/1.5A.
- Battery Type: 2600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
- Product Dimensions: 142mm x 130mm x 130mm
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter promotion code FREEDEL50 at the checkout (cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code). This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.