Fabric Diamante Ottoman Bed Frame In Silver Single
This stylish bed is beautifully upholstered in either silver crushed or grey hopsack fabric. It features a padded headboard and footboard and is finished with a diamante crystal button detail. It is made from a solid wooden frame and has a sprung slatted base to give support to the mattress and give you a fully supportive and comfortable nights sleep. The ottoman aspect of this bed frame is operated using a gas lift mechanism that lifts up the mattress to reveal an ample storage space. Please note this is a straight to floor storage area.
- Upholstered in crushed velvet or hopsack
- Strong wooden frame with centre support bars and support legs
- Head board height- 132cm
- Foot board height 65cm
- 4ft6 Double Size: (W) 147cm x (L) 238cm (H) 132cm
- 5ft King Size: (W) 161cm x (L) 248cm (H) 132cm
- Fits any UK standard size mattresses
- Please be advised that all dimensions are approximate, please allow room for slight variations
- Dimensions: H:110.0 x W:99.0 x D:202.0 cm
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.