Faithfull Heavy-Duty Foam Gun (Full Non Stick Body)
Faithfull Heavy-Duty Foam Gun (Full Non-Stick Body) is a high-quality professional foam (spurt) gun designed for use with standard 500ml and 750ml gun grade Polyurethane pressurised expanding foam canisters.
The features of this gun include a sprung trigger mechanism and Micro-fast foam flow adjustment system allowing the user fine control over the foam output, to provide a clean even bead for the accurate installation of the foam and to help reduce waste. The barrel is hermetically sealed once the trigger has been released to prevent the hardening of the foam when left in the gun.
Additional features include a fully coated non-stick body, a non-stick coated needle and canister fitting valve and a stainless steel barrel to help make cleaning the gun easier.
- The gun is supplied complete with two types of additional plastic extension barrels to give better access when used in certain applications:
- 2 x Long plastic extension barrels.
- 2 x Short plastic narrow access barrels.
- Applications include the installation of door and window frames, filling and sealing of cavities and joints, pipe or cable penetrations in walls and the sealing of joints in wall insulation sheets.
- Designed for use with standard 500ml and 750ml gun grade Polyurethane pressurised expanding foam canisters
- Colour: Black/Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.