- Reviews (2)
This Edgekeeper 9cm Paring Knife has a 3.5 inch blade, so it’s really useful for your small, intricate kitchen tasks, like peeling vegetables or trimming fat from meat and poultry.
It’s a real kitchen essential and because it’s made from high-carbon stainless steel, it will maintain its precision edge and is built to last for years in your home.
You don’t even need to sharpen this knife as it maintains itself so you don’t have to!
The innovative self-sharpening technology means that this knife always cuts with fresh from the factory sharpness so you don’t waste time in your kitchen with a blunt knife that’s useless.
In fact, it’ll only get sharper the more you use it, making it a great addition to your kitchen cookware!
This knife is durable and ideal for everyday use, being designed with you in mind so that you can cook with confidence as this can give you razor sharp cutting performance.
Pop it in your dishwasher once you’re done so you don’t have to wash up!
Features and Benefits
- Self-sharpening – Your knife will always cut with ease as its built with a sheath that has a built in sharpener for your benefit.
- Durable – This knife is made from high-carbon stainless steel and will last for years in your home with a precision edge that means you’ll chop with ease.
- Ergonomic handle – You can have total control and confidence as you cut, chop and slice with this comfortable handle that’s easy to grip.
- Easy to clean – Simply pop this knife in your dishwasher to give it a quick and easy clean so there’s no hand washing for you.
- Dishwasher safe
- Protective sheath with built-in knife sharpener
- Blade length: 9cm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black
Under the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades, Corrosive Products or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon, to persons under the age of 18. Please be aware Robert Dyas will verify your age before dispatching your order, products on the website can only be delivered to one of our stores where you will be required to provide proof of age when collecting your order.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected].