Flamemaster Kettle 18-inch BBQ with Pizza Oven Extension
Make the most of the outdoor cooking season with this 18-inch charcoal kettle BBQ, pizza stone and additional pizza oven extension ring from Flamemaster.
This traditional kettle BBQ is great for entertaining friends and family at parties or get-togethers. The black powder-coated steel exterior gives it a robust and durable feel. Along with the sturdy two-leg, two-wheel base this is a BBQ that will be a popular addition to your garden for years to come.
Below the BBQ sits an ash collector to keep the leftovers from your charcoal contained before disposal and below that is a handy storage rack for tools or accessories. The large cooking area and high sitting lid make it great for all kinds of traditional BBQ cooking and the addition of the pizza oven extension makes authentic pizza cooking simple.
Sit the pizza oven extension on top of the BBQ rim with the lid on top to create the ideal environment for cooking pizzas. Supplied with a pizza stone, this BBQ gives you the best of both worlds. Traditional BBQ cooking along with authentic-tasting pizza.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional BBQ cooking – This kettle charcoal BBQ is perfect for the average sized family or group of friends. With a large cooking area and high dome lid it can accommodate all kinds of BBQ cooking.
- Pizza cooking – Use the pizza oven extension ring and included pizza stone to create authentic tasting pizzas with ease.
- Durable – Made from tough powder coated steel, this BBQ will be a long-lasting and robust unit for years to come.
- Colour: Black
- Pizza extension ring included
- Pizza stone included
- Materials: Steel (powder coated)
- Dimensions: H 114 x W 52 x D 55cm
- Self-assembly required
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.