- Reviews (5)
Head out for a rugged weekend ride with this high endurance, dual suspension mountain bike. With a front suspension fork and fully adjustable rear shock unit it makes light work of hard terrain, allowing you to enjoy a smoother ride across challenging routes.
The 18 speed Shimano indexed gearing helps you to tackle those monstrous hills and achieve your goals week in, week out, while powerful dual mechanical disc brakes give you peace of mind on the downhill sections thanks to their incredible stopping power.
Enjoy a more comfortable off-road cycling experience with the padded saddle, a valuable extra touch that allows you to keep exploring for longer.
Features and benefits
- Full suspension – Front and rear suspension means you can take this robust, versatile mountain bike anywhere you like.
- Shimano gear shifters – Switch easily and safely between 18 speed gears with the high quality Shimano shifters.
- Comfortable – The all-important padded saddle gives you comfort where you need it the most!
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black
- Model: FL053B
- Type of bike: Mountain
- Gender: Unisex
- Frame: 26” hi-tensile steel
- Fork: Suspension fork
- Suspension: Dual
- No. of gears: 21
- Gear shifters: Micro-shift
- Front disc and rear disc brakes
- Wheel size: 26”
- Tyres: 26 x 1.9
- Rims: Alloy
- Handlebars: Low-rise MTB
- Weight: 15.2kg
- Age: 14+
- Front derailleur: 28.6mm top-pull
- Back derailleur: 18-speed indexed bracket
- Pedals: 9/16” black resin / reflective
- Saddle: Padded MTB
- Cassette: 7-speed 14-28
- Chain: 3/32nd
- Chainset: 28 x 38 x 48T / 170mm alloy cranks
- Grips: MTB grip-shift
- Inside leg measurement: 71-84cm
- Some assembly required
How Your new Bicycle Will Be Delivered
This bike is shipped 85% assembled and boxed. Inflation of the tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post may be required.
The bike is supplied with the essential tools to assemble it before riding.
The gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding. Instructions are included for basic setup and we recommend a qualified cycle technician sets up your bicycle before riding.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.