FLOW Brooklyn XTS Electric Scooter - Black
The FLOW Brooklyn XTS Electric Scooter is an astonishingly versatile machine built with the rider in mind. A powerful 500W motor drives the rear wheel while 8.5" air tyres and front-mounted shock absorber provide added traction and comfort. The height-adjustable stem allows the handlebars to be set at your perfect riding position.
Its robust design, aluminium alloy frame, and flawless construction is a pleasure to ride and stunning to look at. The Brooklyn has practicality and security in spades, with a rugged neck design making it easy to lock with traditional cable locks and a key-lockable XT quick-swap battery for an added level of security. And, if that wasn’t enough, Brooklyn has a whopping 120kg max load capacity including an 8kg luggage hook, a much sought after IP56 waterproof rating.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – A quick-release lever allows the handlebar height to be adjusted with ease.
- Ergonomic grips – They add extra comfort which is well needed for those long rides you’ll be making when you just don’t want to stop.
- Powerful battery – It can be removed and replaced effortlessly. With the added benefit of a lock and key security.
- 8.5" Air tyres – It delivers a unique and stable riding feel which has to be experienced.
- Integrated LED lights – Ride safely day and night with built-in front and rear LED lights which brighten under braking for increased visibility.
- IP56 waterproof rating – The Brooklyn is well protected and more than capable of handling the Great British weather.
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 years
- 35km max range
- 25km/h max speed
- IPX56 Water Resistant
- 8.5" Air Tyres
- 120kg Max Load
- Lockable with Keys
- Removable Battery
- Cruise control
- Integrated LED lights front and rear
- Height adjustable handlebars
Please note: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public road, pavement, cycle lane or bridleway. E-scooters should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the land owner. Further information and guidance can be found at gov.uk here.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.