- Reviews (1)
Combining power, convenient storage and cord-free operation, the EasiStore 300 cordless rotary lawnmower from Flymo is a valuable addition to any garden tool collection.
With a cutting width of 30cm (12 inch) and a 30-litre collection bag, this lawnmower is great for small to medium size gardens. The single lever adjustable cutting height allows you to get exactly the results you want for your garden and its innovative vertical storage system makes it great if you have limited space.
Powered by lithium batteries, this mower eliminates the restrictions of corded machinery giving you the freedom to move around your garden as you need.
Features and Benefits
- Cordless – Powered by 2 x 20v lithium batteries, this cordless lawnmower gives you freedom and cord free operation to reach all areas of your garden
- Adjustable – Choose from 5 cutting heights with the single lever adjustment system to tailor the cut to exactly what you need.
- Storage – The innovative vertical storage system makes it great for homes with limited storage space.
- 30cm (12 inch) cutting width
- Self assembly required
- 40v (2 x 20v) batteries
- 5 cutting heights (20-60mm)
- 30 litre collection bag
- Single lever cutting height adjustment
- Rear roller
- Vertical storage
- 1 year domestic warranty
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.