Flymo Glider Compact 330 AX Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower
- Reviews (3)
This Glider Compact 330AX lawnmower from Flymo is perfect for effortless grass cutting.
Designed for small to medium gardens, this a 33cm electric hover mower with a powerful 1700W motor that floats on a cushion of air whilst cutting the grass. Ideal for uneven lawns, the hover system makes this lawnmower easy to manoeuvre to all areas of your grass.
This mower is also equipped with a unique central height adjustment dial, dual lever handles, handy cable storage and easy fold handles for an easy to use and convenient garden maintenance machine.
Features and Benefits
- Grass collection – An easy to empty 22L grass collection box with a vision window collects the grass to make post mowing clear up a lot easier.
- Easy to move – This lightweight lawnmower floats on a cushion of air making it highly manoeuverable. Great for uneven ground or difficult to manoeuvre obstacles.
- Adjustable height – Quickly adjust the cutting height to suit your own lawn.
- 33cm (13 inch) cutting width
- 1700w motor
- 4 cutting heights (12-32mm)
- 22 litre collector with vision window
- Transport rollers
- Folding handles for storage
- 10m power cable
- Dimensions: H 42 x W 74.5 x L 139cm
- 1 year domestic warranty
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.