Flymo Hover Vac 250 Lawn Mower
- Reviews (22)
Keep your garden and lawn in tip-top shape with Flymo Hover Vac 250 lawn mower.
Designed for small gardens, the Flymo Hover Vac uses a powerful 1400W electric motor to float on a cushion of air whilst cutting and collecting the grass into its 15-litre grass collector. It easily folds down for storage at which point it can hang from a two wall mounted hooks thanks to its flat design.
The strong and durable metal blade underneath will be sure to keep you cutting your grass with no problems for many seasons to come. However, when the blade finally becomes blunt, it is easily replaceable with no professional tools required.
The powerful 1400w motor will breeze through your lawn trimming needs and the 25cm cutting width gives you plenty of room to make sure you don’t miss a spot.
Features and Benefits
- A cushion of air – This mower glides over a cushion of air creating an effortless and easy to manoeuver machine. This also makes it perfect for use on sloped or irregular shaped lawns.
- Grass collection – Cuttings are collected as you go thanks to the 15l collection box at the rear.
- Storage – Fold this mower flat after use and find this machine easy to store. Better yet, hang it on the wall for even more space saving.
- Collect and compact – The 25L collection box will hold and compact your cuttings as you mow meaning you will not have to empty it as often.
- Colour: Orange
- Cutting width: 25 cm
- Cutting height steps: 4
- Cutting height min: 11 mm
- Cutting height max 31 mm
- Cutting height adjustment: Spacers
- Collector volume: 15 litres
- Blade type: Metal
- Power: 1400 W
- Cable length: 10 m
- Dimensions: H 81 x W 39 x D 79cm
- 2-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.