This pack of Value Deck Board from Forest is a traditional vertical board, at 2.4m in length it's ideal for creating a beautiful decked area in your garden on which to entertain or simply relax.
Installing decking is a quick and easy solution for transforming a tired or run-down area of your garden into something that not only adds a useable and functional area but also gives it a new and fresh look. Built to last from pressure-treated FSC approved timber, this deck board pack will give you years of use. The boards feature a ridged design which helps create a less slippery surface whilst also giving it a familiar and traditional look.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish - A quick and easy way of transforming an outdoor space into something special, the natural colour finish of this decking will suit most garden landscapes.
- Long-lasting - Manufactured from pressure treated, FSC® certified timber with a 15-year Anti-Rot guarantee.
- Pack size - With 10 boards in this pack you can easily cover large outdoor areas.
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Profiled deck board
- Ideal for creating the perfect decked area for your garden
- Ridged surface finish
- Pressure Treated
- 15-year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC® certified timber
- Dimensions: L240 x W12 x H1.9cm
- Estimated board weight: 3.53kg
- Material: Mixed softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.