This Deep Root Planter (1.8m) from Forest is designed to allow long root plants to flourish without being short on space, and this bigger size is great for use as a kitchen garden vegetable planter. The planter is raised, which deters pests and makes it easier for you to plant instead of stooping to the ground.
The planter is made from robust slow grown European softwood that has been Pressure Treated to protect it against rot and fungal decay for 15 years. This premium build ensures that this planter will survive even the harshest winter.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish - A great looking piece that will complement any style of outdoor decor.
- Accessible planting - This planter is part of Forest's Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening.
- FSC approved timber - The wood in this unit has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible and sustainable supply.
- Room for plants to grow - The Forest Deep Root Planter (1.8m) allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Holds approx. 350L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Overall dimension when assembled: H80 x W180 x D70cm
- Weight: 55.3kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
- Guarantee: 15-year Anti-Rot
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.