Forest Garden Overlap Dip Treated 6' x 4' Pent Shed
- Reviews (6)
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from tools to lawnmowers. The pent roof and windows allow plenty of room and light. The roof style is perfect for situating against a back wall or fence. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and quick and easy to assemble.
The straight cut boards are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and ensure rainwater run-off. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber floor. Its superior strength allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost.
The door can be hinged on either side. The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. The shed is flexible and allows you to hang the door to the left or right to suit your garden.
These great value garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Treated timber - The Dip Treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber and this 6x4 Pent Shed is supplied with a 10-year Anti-Rot guarantee. Annual re-treatment is required.
- Long-lasting - Increased framing gives this garden building a strong and long-lasting construction. With more timber, these are the best overlap sheds Forest Garden have ever made. The shed door is braced with double Z framing for rigidity and is hung with secure hidden hinges. It is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included).
- FSC approved timber - The wood used in this shed has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible and sustainable supply.
- Construction Type: Overlap
- Roof Type: Pent
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Colour: Golden Brown
- Guarantee: 10 year Anti-Rot
- Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs: H138.7 x W197.8 x D200.8cm
- Width at base (footprint): 185.8cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 124.4cm
- Ridge Height (Highest point excluding finial): 200.8cm
- Eaves Height (Height to overhang): 173.5cm
- Weight: 144kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 7mm
- Framing Size/Building Framing (Battens) Size: ;28 x 28mm
- Door Type: Single
- Door Size: H169.2 x W58.2cm
- Door Opening Height: 164cm
- Door Opening Width: 59cm
- Number of Windows: 2 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: PET glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Window Size: H57.7 x W42.8cm
- Roof Material Inner: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Roof Material Outer: Black Sand Felt
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp & Staple
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.