Forest Garden Pressure Treated Pent Tall Garden Store
- Reviews (2)
The Tall Garden Store from Forest is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence. With a roof height of just under six feet, it is ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment such as long-handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture. The relatively small footprint and natural colour finish mean it will blend attractively into any garden setting.
This Tall Garden Store is manufactured from traditional Pressure Treated overlap panels and finished with smooth-planed barge boards and Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels on the front. The felted Pent roof keeps the store weathertight and can be assembled sloping backwards or forwards to suit personal preference and position. The unit is also mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
The double doors can be closed using the plate hasp and staple latch which can be secured with the addition of a padlock.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Tall - Perfect for the storage of long-handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment.
- Lockable - Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included)
- FSC approved timber - The wood in this unit has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible and sustainable supply.
- Construction Type: Overlap
- Roof Type: Pent
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15 year
- Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs: H178 x W108 x D55cm
- Width at base (footprint): 99cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 48cm
- Ridge Height (Highest point excluding finial): 178cm
- Eaves Height (Height to overhang): 174cm
- Weight: 50kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 7mm
- Framing Size/Building Framing (Battens) Size: 28 x 28mm
- Door Type: Double
- Door Size: H159 x W32cm
- Door Opening Height: 155cm
- Door Opening Width: 66cm
- Roof Material Inner: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Roof Material Outer: Black Sand Felt
- Floor Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Floor Thickness: 8mm
- Door Locking: Hasp and Staple
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.