Forest Garden Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse
- Reviews (5)
The attractive Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse from Forest has a traditional Victorian design and is sure to become a talking point in your garden.
ts small size means it is perfect for gardens where space is at a premium and a full-sized greenhouse is not ideal – not only this, but the back panel means you don’t have to place it against a wall to keep your plants protected.
Two heights of staging allow you to organise your plants and ensure they are getting the most sunlight possible. A great feature of this greenhouse is the collapsible middle staging that folds down to make room for taller plants, perfect for tomatoes in grow bags. The safe acrylic glazing and two opening roof vents help keep the temperature and air flow at an appropriate level.
The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse is manufactured from watertight Tongue & Groove cladding, and the timber used has been FSC® approved and Pressure Treated to give it a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. With easy access to your plants through the two double doors, planting and pottering in this greenhouse is a real delight.
This greenhouse is supplied unpainted, but you can add your own personal touch with a coat of paint.
Features and Benefits
- A great addition to your home - This greenhouse is perfect for patios and courtyard gardens. It's manufactured from smooth-planed, pressure treated timber for a superior build and long-lasting construction.
- Flexible storage - The foldable middle staging means you can free up space for taller plants.
- Paintable - The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse is supplied unpainted but will look even more special if you add your own personal touch.
- FSC approved timber - The wood in this greenhouse has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible and sustainable supply.
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Roof Type: Pent
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Estimated Weight: 79kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Door Type: Double
- Glazing Material: Acrylic
- Glazing Thickness: 2mm
- Roof Material Inner: Acrylic
- Roof Thickness: 2mm
- Door Locking: Latch Bolt
- Dimensions: H198 x W147 x D74cm
- Guarantee: 15-year Anti-Rot
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.