Keep your rooms safe and secure with the Fred Pressure Fit Clear View Stairgate. The clear view design uses a unique professional grade, clear acrylic blend so you can ensure your childs safety without having to sacrifice the aesthetics of your home. Stunningly clear, but still strong and durable, the stairgates sturdy unobtrusive fittings are sure to put your mind at rest when toddlers are on the move. The built in pressure lift allows the gate to operated one-handed with ease but is still impossible for little ones to open. The gate can also be opened in both directions, with the option of a one-way swing setting, perfect for passing through when holding a baby in your arms.
- The crystal-clear design makes it easy to check on your child if you are on the other side of the gate
- Easy to install and remove both permanently and temporarily, simply follow the instructions provided
- Can be installed to a wooden surface without screws, using the wall cups featuring Fred SecureHold Adhesive which creates an enduring hold without leaving a mark
- Uses a manual 2-way magnetic locking system and a slam shut auto-lock function, which is impossible for little ones to unlock
- Features a visual colour alert to draw attention to the gate if it is left unlocked
- A glow in the dark strip is fitted to the bottom rail to prevent trips, especially at night
- Bite-proof and lick-safe finishes are used throughout the gate
- Complies with European safety standards EN 1930 for safety barriers and all the relevant clauses of the EN71 series for toy safety
- Dimensions: H:77.0 x W:80.0 x D:5.0 cm
- Colour: Clear
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: FRPA-CP-D3
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.