Protect your home and keep watch over those you care about most. Kasa Smart Spot Security Camera is designed to deliver clear 1080p video the moment you start streaming, keeping you connected to your home anywhere you go. You can also customise your Kasa experience with activity zones to only send alerts that matter the most to you. Pairs with Echo Show/Echo Spot and Google Home Hub, so you can use your voice to control it even when your hands are full.
Continuously recording what matters most with the Kasa Spot Camera.* 1080p Full HD video and enhanced night vision make sure you never miss a thing.
*Micro SD card required.
Features and Benefits
- Crystal Clear Video – Sharp and clear 1080p Full HD and 130° wide-angle field of view provide high-quality video right in the palm of your hand.
- Instant Activity Alerts – No need to check your Kasa Spot throughout the day. Get automatic alerts when your Spot detects motion or sound.
- Night Vision – Even in the dark, the Kasa Spot has Night Vision up to 30 feet. Never miss a thing at night and still get the same high-quality video you're used to.
- Two-way Audio – Use crisp two-way audio to communicate with nosy roommates, family, or even mischievous pets.
- Activity Zones – Configure customizable zones for more meaningful alerts. Place zones around your front door, kitchen, or anywhere you like to focus your camera's view.
- Remote Live View – Keep an eye on what's important to you real-time from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app. Even stream live video to any Alexa or Google Assistant supported display, like a Fire TV, Echo Show or Chromecast.
- 24/7 Secure Local Recording – Save your footage continuously on a Micro SD card* and play back with your Kasa Smart app.
- Security: 128 bit AES encryption with SSL/TLS
- Wireless Rate: 11Mbps(802.11b), 54Mbps(802.11g)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK
- Input Trigger: Motion detection, Sound detection
- Output Notification: Push notification
- Video Compression: H.264
- Frame Rate: 15fps
- Video Streaming: 1080p
- Regulatory Certification: FCC, CE
- System Requirements: iOS 10, Android 5.0
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~70°C (-4°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH non-condensing
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7“(Φ6.6)
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD 15 fps
- Lens: F/NO: 2.0; Focal Length: 3.3 mm
- Viewing Angle: FOV = 130°
- Night Vision: 850 nm IR LED up to 30 ft
- Audio Communication: 2-way audio
- Audio Input & Output: Built-in microphone and speaker
- Button: RESET button
- Indicator LED: System LED
- Adapter Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
- Adapter Output: 5.0VDC, 1.0A
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.3 x 2.0 x 3.5 in. (59 x 49.6 x 88.6 mm)
- Colour: White
- Kasa Spot x 1
- Power Adapter x 1
- 10 ft USB Cable x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Mounting Screws x 2
- Mounting Template x 1
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.