Fury Gaming - Gaming Mouse Mat M
Even the most high-class mouse needs a sturdy mousepad to work properly.This is why Fury has created a series of Challenger mousepads ideal for FPS type games. These pads, paired with a good mouse, are able to significantly improve your efficiency and speed on the virtual battlefield.
- The Challenger pads are made from a high quality material which reduces mouse friction on the surface, thus guaranteeing high mouse movement tracking precision.The speed type surface layer will make your moves quick and precise, while the rubber bottom layer will ensure, that the pad does not move in the least expected moment.The mousepads are compatible with every type of sensor
- SIZE SUITED TO YOUR NEEDSThe Challenger series mousepads are available in three sizes: S, M and L.Every gamer has a slightly different style of play. Some are fine with a smaller surface, as they make short and quick movements, others, on the other hand, prefer to have a larger area to act, which is why the Challenger pads are available in various dimension, so every gamer is able to choose a size suitable for them
- FURY CHALLENGER IN THE BATTLEFIELDEven the most high-class mouse needs a sturdy mousepad to work properly. This is why Fury has created a series of Challenger mousepads ideal for FPS type games
- Dimensions: H:31.5 x W:6.0 x D:6.0 cm
- Guarantee: 12 years
- Model Number: 37
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.