The Fusion Fabric Double Ottoman Storage Bed is designed with simple clean lines and a classic shape to look beautiful in any bedroom in addition to providing a handy storage space.
Combining high quality, durable fabric upholstery with line stitch detailing and a timeless neutral grey shade this bed will complement a range of interior colour schemes and décor.
Designed with your comfort in mind, the sprung slatted base flexes with your body's movement to improve the lifespan of your mattress and offer you maximum comfort. Two support bars under the bed add strength to the frame and ensure weight is evenly distributed.
This ottoman bed has two hydraulic pistons, which allow you to easily lift up the mattress frame and access the hidden storage area. The frame lifts from the footend and stays up on its own to give you both hands free to remove or store items underneath.
Features and Benefits
- Ottoman Storage Space – This bed conceals a handy storage space with a hydraulic lift system mechanism to easily lift the mattress base and keep it open while you organise your items.
- Durable Fabric Upholstery – This bed frame is upholstered in high quality, durable fabric giving it a contemporary look.
- Simple Design – The simply designed, classic headend and low footend of this frame make this bed a versatile choice.
- Comfort and Support – This bed has a sprung slatted base designed to flex with your body's movement for maximum comfort and to extend the life of your mattress.
- Dimensions:H87 x W152 x D204cm
- Bed Size: Double
- Material: Fabric upholstery with line stitch detail
- Fabric Double Ottoman Storage Bed Frame
- Wooden sprung slatted base
- Two support bars
- Low footboard
- Woven fabric covered base
- Ottoman storage with hydraulic gas lift mechanism
- Self assembly required
- Mattress not included
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.