Gaming Computer Desk With Curved Front Headset Hook And Cup Holder Black
This gaming desk is built to help you succeed. It's made with a large table top, which gives you plenty of gaming and working room, spacious enough for holding monitors and other electric accessories. It also has a built-in headphone hook and cup holder for convenience. The main desktop is large to give you plenty of room for your keyboard, with the smooth edges ensuring safety. A modern and stylish design which will bring joy to your working and gaming space.
Features and Benefits
- Solid Construction– The solid steel frame provides a tough and sturdy structure. MDF table top is durable and hard wearing for everyday use, with a smooth laminated coating for light protection against marks.
- Large Desktop– Made for all the gamers out there, it's large surface space offers room for all your electronic devices and accessories.
- Handy Features– Fitted with a side hook for your headphones and a cup holder with smooth curved edges for safety.
- Adjustable Feet– The adjustable feet allow you to keep the table balanced on uneven surfaces for a secure surface.
- Colour: Black and red
- Material: MDF tabletops with steel frame
- Dimensions: H75 x W60 x L120cm
- Maximum Load: 30kg
- Desktop:30kg; Hook and Cupholder: 1.5kg
- Side hook for headphones
- Cup holder
- Sturdy steel frame with back bar to reinforce
- Flat and spacious table top
- Adjustable feet to keep table balanced on uneven floor
- Flat packed, self assembly requred
- Length of guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.