Garantia Antique Amphora 250L - Dark Granite
- Reviews (3)
The Garantia Antique Amphora Water Butt doubles as an elegant planter and is one you won't want to hideaway. Simply plant it up and make it a new stylish focal point in your garden.
With its extra-large capacity and ability to connect to your downpipes, you will be able to collect plenty of naturally soft rainwater for watering your plants and flowers. Finished in Mediterranean style terracotta, this water butt is not only practical, but will have you harvesting your water in style.
Features and Benefits
- Practical Design – The Garantia Amphora has a built-in planter so you can store and water garden plants in the top.
- High Quality – Add a Mediterranean flavour to your garden with this Romanesque design, made to withstand the test of time.
- Eco-Friendly – Helping you do your bit, this waterbutt harvests rainwater for your garden the contemporary way.
- Make Some Serious Savings – Mains water is an expensive commodity, so rainwater harvesting is a perfect, money saving alternative.
- Incorporated Tap – Making it easier than ever to decant your water, a user-friendly tap is included for your convenience.
- Lifelike replication of a traditional terracotta vase in dark granite finish
- Each tank is unique due to the special production process
Integrated plant cup for an individual design
- Highly elaborate details
- Water can be extracted with ease using the tap or universal hose kit
- Inlet seal DN 19/32 and plant fleece included
- High-quality brass thread for easy installation of the tap without drilling
- 3/4" brass thread for easy installation of the tap
- Capacity: 250 Litres (55 UK Gallons)
- Weight (kg): 15
- Dimensions: 700 Ø max. (mm) x 1080 Height (mm)
- Colour: Dark Granite
Please Note: Downpipe and downpipe filter not included, must be purchased separately.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.