Garantia Flex Comfort Water Butt Connector 1 1/4" - Grey
- Reviews (1)
The Garantia Flex-Comfort Connection Set will enhance your water butt system to the max. With an extra-long and highly flexible hose of 40cm, this set will aid the connection of rain containers as well as connecting various downpipe filters. Ideal for increasing your water harvest capacity, this water butt accessory pack is an essential for your garden.
Extensive high quality mounting accessories are included for your convenience, making this the ultimate, all-inclusive water butt connection kit!
Features and Benefits
- Practical Design – The Garantia Flex-Comfort Connector Set is easy to fit, versatile, and not too invasive.
- Eco-Friendly – Helping you do your bit, this waterbutt accessory helps to harvest rainwater for your garden the contemporary way.
- Make Some Serious Savings – Mains water is an expensive commodity, so rainwater harvesting is a perfect, money saving alternative.
- Flexible Connection Hose: 40 cm
- High quality drill bit - suitable for all downpipe types (e.g. galvanized, copper)
- 2 of Each Connector Type
- Inlet Seal
- Hose Clamp
- Dimensions: D 10 x W 20 x H 30 cm
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.