Garantia Slim Wood Wall Tank 300L - Dark Wood Effect
- Reviews (4)
This contemporary 300L Slim Rainwater Wall Tank in a Dark Wood Finish is perfect for collecting a large amount of water in a small space and comes with a tap, an 3/4" inner thread to fit in and accessories.
Ideal for gardens with limited space, this water butt offers a great space saving solution to high capacity water storage. Featuring an extra-large capacity, you will be able to collect plenty of naturally soft rainwater for your garden, without taking up too much valuable outdoor space. This quality water tank is also made from 100% recycled material and is both UV-stable and weather resistant.
Included with this water tank, you'll also get an Aqua-Quick plastic tap with a stunning brass finish. The Downpipe is not included, but can be bought as an optional extra.
Features and Benefits
- Discreet Design – Slim and compact, this Garantia Wall Tank won't look out of place in either urban or rural back gardens.
- Eco-Friendly – Helping you do your bit, this waterbutt harvests rainwater for your garden the contemporary way.
- Make Some Serious Savings – Mains water is an expensive commodity, so rainwater harvesting is a perfect, money saving alternative.
- Incorporated Tap – Making it easier than ever to decant your water, a user-friendly tap is included for your convenience.
- Modern design
- Wood effect finish
- Slim compact shape
- High capacity water butt
- Includes brass coloured aqua-quick tap
- Capacity: 300 Litres (66 UK Gallons)
- Weight: 17kg
- Height: 182cm (72 inches)
- Width: 58cm (23 inches)
- Depth: 37cm (15 inches)
- Colour: Dark Wood
Please Note: Downpipe and downpipe filter not included, must be purchased separately.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.