Garden Must Haves Runcton 3x3m Polycarbonate Gazebo - Anthracite
Make the most of your outdoor space with the luxury Runcton Polycarbonate 3m x 3m Gazebo from Garden Must Haves. Ideal for adding some shelter over your patio and lawn, this gazebo will make a well used and much loved addition to your garden.
Featuring a substantially sized square frame and stunning pitched roof, this gazebo will provide plenty of space to enjoy as a sheltered area in your garden. The strengthened aluminium will be sturdy to withstand plenty of use, and the polycarbonate roof will keep you protected from the rain. What's more, it allows just the right amount of sun light through to create a light and airy feel whilst sitting underneath it. The curtains simply pull back and tie to the frame to create an open plan feel and to allow plenty of fresh air into the space. You also have the option to keep it enclosed for a cosier experience. Not only is this gazebo high quality and functional, it boasts contemporary design and clean lines for a stunning feature that is bound to make a statement in a variety of gardens.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy Build – Made from a strengthened aluminium frame with a lightweight polycarbonate roof to allow just enough sunlight through, this gazebo is built to last.
- Contemporary Finish – Clean, modern, lines combine with contemporary grey curtains to create a sleek shelter for your patio or decking.
- Practical Design – With curtains, nets, and tie backs included, this gazebo can be opened up on hot summers days, or closed for a cosier outdoor lounging experience.
- Colour: Anthracite
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Roof Panels: Polycarbonate (7mm)
- Fabric Material: Polyester
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Dimensions: H 263 x W 300 x D 300cm
- Weight: 54kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.