Gardenature Garden/Bird Feeder Camera
If you’re a budding bird watcher, then this outdoor camera is perfect for keeping an eye on natural activity within your garden.
Ideal for use as a garden bird feeder camera or as a general garden camera for covering an area within 30 feet, this camera kit can turn your garden into a haven for natural outdoor activity. It operates both during the day and night, switching on an infrared illumination when dusk sets giving you 24-hour viewing. This and the 1080p 2 megapixel resolution provides a high-quality video whenever you need.
For easy viewing, the camera connects directly to a TV or monitor via the scart or AV outputs which give you 960H analogue quality video.
Features and Benefits
- High quality – The 1080p, 2-megapixel resolution coupled with the IR illumination provides great footage quality at any time, day or night.
- TV output – Connect this camera kit to your TV so you can quickly and easily check up on your garden or bird feeding set up.
- Versatile – This HD1080p garden wildlife camera has a clever 4 in 1 manually switching image solution which supports AHD, TVI, CVI and analogue 960H resolutions all controllable through the in-line cable mouse
- Day/Night 3.6mm 1080p/2 megapixel colour garden camera
- Scart or AV connection
- 960h analogue video
- Mains powered
- Waterproof cabling
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Day/Night 3.6mm 1080p /2-megapixel colour garden camera with switching infrared illumination
- Professional weatherproof cable
- 12v regulated mains adapter
- Weatherproof junction box
- Scart adaptor
- Fixing screws and hex key
- Installation guide
- 20 metre
- 30 metre
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.