Perfect for the nature enthusiast, this beehive box and camera is great for observing bees at work without disrupting them.
This Beehive Box Camera has Infrared (IR) night vision to provide images 24hrs a day while the built-in microphone gives you audio along with the video.
Built by hand, the Western Red Cedar (PEFC certified) beehive box outer has a great design that will attract bees to nest and its wooden finish makes it great of any style of garden décor.
This Solitary Beehive box offers you a top-down camera view of the top beehive tray and the camera has a light sensor that switches the x10 infrared night vision LED's on/off supplementing the loss of natural light levels with an invisible IR (infrared).
Included is a high tech spy camera which has a 3.6mm lens which produces a 92-degree viewing angle. The lens will have been pre-focused to the correct position but it can very easily be adjusted to suit alternative applications.
Features and Benefits
- Attractive to bees – The bees are naturally attracted to holes in wood and this mini solitary beehive provides a habitat that has become harder to find in modern gardens.
- Educational – Fascinating and great for education, the beehive trays can be carefully slid out and separated to view the formation of small cells where the eggs are laid, or indeed where predators have been active.
- High-quality footage – The high spec camera in this beehive box gives you clear imagery day or night
- Western Red Cedar
- Highly sensitive built in microphone
- Effective pixels: 752 x 582
- Infrared LED (x10 by switching sensor)
- Cable length: 30m
- Operating temperature: -20c to +50c
- video system: PAL
- Mains powered: 12v DC
- Dimensions: H 34 x W 18 x D 14cm
- Guarantee: 2 years