Gardenkraft Multi-purpose Gardening Apron With Pockets - Brown
This multi-purpose gardening apron is guaranteed to make any kinds of gardening activities more convenient for you! Offering total practicality, the apron features 14 total pockets 1 large pocket on the chest, and 13 more around the belt area. These pockets feature 3 different sizes, with 5 large pockets, 4 medium pockets, and 4 small pockets on each apron. This ensures that you have massive amounts of space to store all of your tools! The apron material is sturdy and strong, consisting of high-quality oxford cloth that is waterproof and wear-resistant, meaning the apron will last through plenty of wear and tear in your garden. The apron is suitable for users of all shapes and sizes, being fitted with a key clip and an adjustable strap so that it can be tied just as tightly as you need. This will ensure that you will be comfortable no matter what gardening work youre undertaking!
- Total of 14 pockets: There is one large (15x15cm) pocket on the chest area, and 5 large (15x16cm), 4 medium (8x16cm), and 4 small (4x19.5cm) pockets located around the waist area
- Quality durable material: Made from high quality oxford cloth, it's waterproof, strong and resistant to tearing or other forms of damage & wear including
- One size fits all: The apron is fitted with a key clip and an adjustable strap, to fit all genders and body sizes comfortably
- Dimensions: H:61.0 x W:60.0 x D:0.5 cm
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Fabric
- Model Number: 10659
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.