Gardenkraft Round Iron Black Charcoal/Wood Burning Fire Pit - Black
Bring warmth and style into your garden with this large round fire pit, finished in a beautiful black iron colour! The fire pit has a classical design, being fuelled by traditional solid fuels such as wood, charcoal, and logs, which are burned openly in the centre of the pit. It measures 60cm in diameter and 25cm in height, meaning that theres plenty of space to safely keep the fuel within the confines of the pit during use. The pit is made from 0.7mm thick steel, ensuring that it will remain strong and durable over time. It weighs 2.75kg, meaning that it is light enough to move around with the help of the handles on the side, but due to its large diameter assistance may be required from others. A poker tool is also included with the fire pit to help you safely manage the fuels within, or to hold things over the flames such as food items to be roasted for your enjoyment. This fire pit is sure to be an excellent centrepiece for your garden, and itll have your friends and family gathered around it for hours to come!
- Versatile fuelling: Operates through a range of different fuelling options such as burning wood, logs, charcoal, and more to light your fire
- Sturdy design: Made from 22 Gauge/0.7mm thick steel with a black iron finish, it remains strong over many uses, and stands firm on the tripod of solid legs
- Poker tool included: Helps you easily manage the items within the fire pit, and why not use it to roast treats like marshmallows, meats and vegetables?
- Side handles: Enables easier lifting of the pit, to move it to your ideal area
- Dimensions: H:25.0 x W:60.0 x D:60.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Iron
- Model Number: 10759
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.