Gardenkraft Set Of 3 Scarer Metal Garden Stake Cat - Black
This set of 3 Metal Cats will serve as a deterrent to any pests in your gardens such as pigeons, foxes, squirrels and more. The set features 3 different cats - a sitting cat which measures 38cm x 20cm, a startled cat measuring 29.5cm x 28cm, and a prowling cat measuring 22cm x 36cm. This means the cats offer decorative character to your garden, in addition to keeping it free of pests. They can be installed in the ground thanks to the provided ground stakes, which can simply be attached to the bottom of the cat and fixed into the ground. Alternatively, you can also hang up the cats using the provided hanging hooks, ideal for placing them on fences, walls, or sheds.
- Humane Pest deterrent: Helps keep your garden free of all kinds of pests without using any nasty chemicals
- Durable material: Powder coated metal means the cats are all weatherproof for rust-resistance, and the reflective glass eyes are shine in the light
- Easy installation: Ground stakes are provided to securely hold the cats in the ground. Alternatively, they can also be hung up using the hanging hooks provided, to be attached to fences or sheds
- 3 Different shapes: Offers unique decorative character whilst protecting your garden - One cat is sitting normally, one is standing in a startled manner, and the other is prowling like a hunter
- Dimensions: H:1.0 x W:30.0 x D:38.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal
- Model Number: 10609
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.