George Foreman 4 Burner Gas BBQ - Black and Wood-Effect
- Reviews (10)
This 4 burner George Foreman gas BBQ is the perfect choice for family get togethers or summer garden parties. With its large grill area (enough for up to 10 portions), Piezo ignition and handy thermostat, it makes summer BBQ's a breeze.
With its stylish design featuring wood effect shelves, the GFGBBQ4W looks at home in any setting, so there's no more trying to hide the tired old BBQ from your guests. It also boasts extra features, such as 2 convenient side shelves and a multifunctional hanging towel rail.
The George Foreman GFGBBQ4BW is the perfect cooking partner for social hosts.
Features and Benefits
- Great cooking results – The hinged lid with built in thermostat helps maintain optimum temperatures inside the BBQ while cooking and protects the grill when not in use.
- Stylish – Making a great addition to any outdoor space, this BBQ has a great look and design that will compliment your garden décor.
- Moveable – Sitting on a sturdy frame with 2 PE wheels, this BBQ is easily moved in and out of storage as it's needed.
- 4 burner propane gas BBQ
- Colour: Black/wood effect
- Piezo ignition
- Grill space for 10 portions
- UK hose and regulator included
- Multi-functional towel hanging
- Convenient wood effect painted steel shelves
- Black powder coated steel body
- 2 PE wheels for manoeuvrability
- Dimensions: H98 x W 133 x D57cm
- Self assembly required
- Guarantee: 1 year
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.