- Reviews (1)
Get an authentic barbecue experience at home this summer with this charcoal powered barbecue from George Foreman. This generously sized barbeuce boasts a 45cm diameter cooking area, making it perfect for cooking for family and friends. With its chrome plated grill and handy grease collection tray, this easy-to-use barbecue makes light work of cooking for the masses.
For superior cooking control, this barbecue features an adjustable vent in the lid, allowing you to control air flow and an integrated thermostat so you can maintain optimum cooking temperature. Plus, this compact barbeuce has wheels for easy transport and is convenient to store.
Features and Benefits
- Portable – Lightweight and compact, you can easily move this barbecue to your desired spot and store away during the winter.
- Charcoal fired – Get delicious and juicy results with this authentic charcoal barbecue.
- Large cooking area – With its 45cm diameter grill you can cook up to 5 portions at one time on this barbecue.
- Charcoal barbecue
- Cooking area: 45cm diameter
- Chrome plated grill
- Adjustable vent
- Grease collection tray
- Integrated thermostat
- Rust resistant
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D51cm
- Colour: Black
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.