Glamhaus 3 Tier Indoor Foldable Electric Heated Airer & Dryer With Zip Up Cover
Glamhaus Dries Clothes Quickly And Easily
This simple but very effective heated clothes airer is the ideal way to dry clothes quickly and effectively. We all love the fresh feeling of line-dried washing, but if youre in the middle of a few days of rain, or if you simply dont have the outdoor space for a washing line, you might not be able to get that feeling. Drying clothes on radiators or in a tumble dryer often leaves them feeling stiff instead of comfortably soft and fresh, but sometimes theres no other option. Unless, of course, you have the Glamhaus Heated Clothes Airer! Itll give your clothes that naturally-dried feeling, and is perfect for any home with limited space, or just for drying washing when its raining. Includes Free Zip Cover to Improve Air CirculationThis clothes airer comes with a free zip-up cover, which helps give washing that soft, fresh feeling. The cover traps warm air and helps it circulate around your washing, imitating the way a natural breeze dries clothes. This process dries clothes quickly but gently, which prevents the fabric fibres from getting stiff or bobbly. Gentle Heating ElementsWith an operating temperature between 44-55°C, this clothes airer is nowhere near as hot as a standard radiator, which is often 70-80°C. This gentler heat, combined with improved air circulation, helps ensure a more efficient, natural dry as well as lower energy use. Folding 3-Tier Design to Save SpaceWhen fully unfolded, this three-tier clothes airer has more than enough space to dry even very large loads of washing. However, it can also be easily folded down flat for storage. When youre not using it, simply fold it down and store it under the bed, in a cupboard, or anywhere else. Sturdy Aluminium FrameBoth the ribs and the frame of this clothes horse are made from aluminium. This ensures the entire unit is sturdy and durable enough to cope with heavier items such as blankets and coats without buckling. It also means the whole unit is lightweight despite its strength, weighing just 4kg for easy setup and storage. Simple to UseThe airer unit comes fully assembled and ready to use. Drying your clothes has never been easier just unfold the frame, plug it in, load on your wet washing, and put the cover on if needed. Its so simple that anyone can use it.
- The Glamhaus EcoDry heated clothes airer and cover provides you with a new, eco friendly way to dry your clothes - perfect for apartments and homes without a tumble dryer or washing line and is more energy efficient than tumble driers or placing laundry over your radiators which often leads to a build up of condensation in your home
- Fully assembled and high quality superb lightweight design with versatile open-sided shelves that provide easier access allow you to make use of the full clothes dryer rack and even fold some of the shelves away when not required to take up even less space
- Evenly dries up to 20 metres of washing over 3 tiers costing less than 4p an hour to run, it's kind to your purse and is even kinder to your garments in comparison to using a tumble dryer. High quality well constructed lightweight drying rack with sturdy struts and joints - folds flat and easy to store away when not in use: fold it up and store it under your bed or in your cupboard
- Glamhaus EcoDry Zip Up Cover with a zip up front panel for easy access and top mesh vent allows even better airflow to aid faster drying and provides a neat and tidy solution for hiding your washing from visitors. Can be used with or without the cover
- Customer service & 2 year warranty : The Glamhaus heated clothes airer is fully CE/UKCA certified and RoHS compliant to the highest UK standards. Also comes with a handy two year warranty and excellent UK customer service support. Approximate Dimensions: Fully Open: 111 x 62 x 62 cm | Half Folded: 111 x 62 x 22 cm | Closed: 111 x 62 x 7.5 cm
- Dimensions: H:111.0 x W:62.0 x D:62.0 cm
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Material: Silver
- Model Number: GHECA01
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.