Glatz Alu Smart 2.2m Round Class 2 Parasol (base not included)- Cream/Ecru 150
- Reviews (1)
A newcomer to Glatz, the Alu Smart is one of the smallest products in the sunshade range but has much to offer. When space is tight, one thing is for sure: this sunshade is smart!
The cover can easily be opened and closed with a slide. The Alu Smart fits with any architectural style whilst providing a modern touch with its elegant fabric border.
What is more, it is ideal in combination with giant sunshades from Glatz.
The frame is made of natural anodized aluminium. Profiled pole and tilt joint; the height is fully adjustable. The fabric cover is replaceable and self-tautening thanks to the flexible rod ends.
It's simple to open the Alu Smart by pushing the slide to the top until it locks into place. Use the tilt joint to angle the cover. You can also adjust the height.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for small spaces – Height adjustable making it versatile in cramped spaces & great for sunbeds.
- Great for all-day use – The top can then be angled using the tilt joint to shade you as the sun moves round.
- Durable canopy material – 220g/m² 100% polyester with a colour fastness of 5-6, fade resistance of up to 120 days & UV protection of 98%. Teflon protection for water repellence and dirt resistance.
- Variety of colours available
- Swiss designed and made
- UV 50+ Protection SPF Australian Standard
- Scotch guarded for rot-free surface
- Colour Fastness solution applied to fabric making colour last between 60-120 days
- Lightweight Aluminium fluted pole for extra strength
- Tention Rods system on ends allowing the canopy to always remain in its perfect shape
- Fully repairable umbrellas FOC if within 2 years warranty
- Nominal size: Ø 220 cm
- Lateral distance: 205 cm
- Area covered: 3.4 m²
- Height closed: 65 -125 cm
- Clear headroom: 150 - 210 cm
- Total Height: 180 - 240 cm
- Clearance height, sunshade inclined: 90 - 150 cm
- Total height, sunshade inclined: 205 - 265 cm
- Foundation: 40 x 40 cm
- Minimum weight for the base: 30 kg (parasol base not included)
- Max. wind speed, open permanent: 65 (8) km/h (wind force)
- Colour: Cream/Ecru 150
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.