Glatz Alu Twist 3.0m Round Class 2 Parasol (base not included) - Taupe/Ash 151
Ease of use, technology and design are perfectly combined in this centre-pole sunshade, the Alu Twist! The shade cover can be opened and closed with ease with the "Twist" crank and set at any angle using the twist mechanism.
The Alu Twist is ideal for awkwardly shaped seating areas or for complementing giant sunshades and gives every lounge or garden area a timeless, modern touch.
The natural anodized aluminium frame comprises a profiled pole, a crank and a pivot mechanism for a fully adjustable tilt. The cover is replaceable and self-tautening thanks to the flexible rod ends.
You can open and close the sunshade with ease with the crank. Use the " Twist" pivot mechanism to tilt the canopy to exactly the angle you want.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for small spaces – Height adjustable making it versatile in cramped spaces & great for sunbeds.
- Great for all-day use – The top can then be angled using the Twist pivot mechanism to shade you as the sun moves round.
- Durable canopy material – 220g/m² 100% polyester with a colour fastness of 5-6, fade resistance of up to 120 days & UV protection of 98%. Teflon protection for water repellence and dirt resistance.
- Variety of colours available
- Swiss designed and made
- UV 50+ Protection SPF Australian Standard
- Scotch guarded for rot-free surface
- Colour Fastness solution applied to fabric making colour last between 60-120 days
- Lightweight Aluminium fluted pole for extra strength
- Tention Rods system on ends allowing the canopy to always remain in its perfect shape
- Fully repairable umbrellas FOC if within 2 years warranty
- Nominal size: Ø 300 cm
- Lateral distance: 275 cm
- Pole:Ø 3.9 cm
- Area covered: 6.4 m²
- Height closed: 105 cm
- Clear headroom: 205 cm
- Total Height: 265 cm
- Foundation: 60 x 60 cm
- Minimum weight for the base: 40 kg (parasol base not included)
- Max. wind speed, open permanent: 50 (7) km/h (wind force)
- Colour: Taupe/Ash 151
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.