Glatz Sombrano 4 x 3m Rectangle Class 2 Parasol (base not included) - Taupe
The Sombrano is the only free-arm sunshade that automatically opens and adjusts horizontally when you turn the crank. It offers impressive technology, great operation and high-quality materials.
The Sombrano can be easily opened and closed with the removable hand crank. The canopy can be tilted 54° on both sides in 18° steps using the tilting rod and locked in the required position, and the Sombrano can also be rotated 360° thanks to the turnable ball-bearing base.
The supporting elements and the roof frame come in natural anodized and graphite grey powder-coated aluminium.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for small spaces – Height adjustable making it versatile in cramped spaces & great for sunbeds.
- Great for all-day use – The top can then be angled using the self-locking crank mechanism to shade you as the sun moves round.
- Durable canopy material – 220g/m² 100% polyester with a colour fastness of 5-6, fade resistance of up to 120 days & UV protection of 98%. Teflon protection for water repellence and dirt resistance.
- Variety of colours available
- Swiss designed and made
- UV 50+ Protection SPF Australian Standard
- Scotch guarded for rot-free surface
- Colour Fastness solution applied to fabric making colour last between 60-120 days
- Lightweight Aluminium fluted pole for extra strength
- Tention Rods system on ends allowing the canopy to always remain in its perfect shape
- Fully repairable umbrellas FOC if within 2 years warranty
- Nominal size: Ø 400 cm
- Lateral distance: 370 cm
- Area covered: 11.3 m²
- Height closed: 85 cm
- Clear headroom: 210 cm
- Total Height: 300 cm
- Length of free-arm: 185 cm
- Foundation: 60 x 60 cm
- Minimum weight for the base: 150 kg (parasol base is NOT included)
- Max. wind speed, open permanent: 35 (5) km/h (wind force)
- Colour: Taupe
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.