Glendale Highfield 2.5x2.5m Gazebo Grey
- Reviews (1)
Give your garden an extra little something for parties, get-togethers or simply relaxing on a summer’s day. The Highfield Gazebo from Glendale is perfect for exactly that, providing you and your loved ones with an ideal spot to catch up, whilst being sheltered from the elements.
This strong and sturdy steel framed gazebo is the ideal addition to your outdoor space for all kinds of occasions. With curtains included, you can transform this shelter into an enclosed area or an open plan outdoor lounge area. The PVC lined, heavy gauge canopy is also highly durable and waterproof, so great for plenty of outdoor use whatever the weather. And with some simple assembly, this unit can be built with ease so you're ready to enjoy your new undercover space in no time. With this gazebo, you can truly enjoy the wonderful trend of outdoor living.
Finished in a perfectly contemporary shade of grey, the elegant Highfield will look great amongst a variety of garden styles. Guaranteed to enhance any garden, this modern outdoor shelter is a piece you and your guests won't want to be without.
Features and Benefits
- All Weather – Ideal for use whatever the weather, this gazebo features a heavy gauge, PVC, waterproof canopy offering unrivalled durability and protection.
- Strong Frame – The powder coated steel frame equips your Highfield Gazebo with a sturdy, strong, and stable structure.
- Canopy and Curtains – With a matching canopy and curtains included, you and your guests can enjoy the outdoors whilst being sheltered from the elements.
- Contemporary Finish – This piece is finished in stylish grey colour with complimentary hammered framing. Perfect for a variety of garden styles.
- Outdoor All Weather Gazebo
- Colour: Grey
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 280grm PVC Lined Waterproof Polyester Canopy
- Curtains Included
- Dimensions: H 250 X W 250 X D 250cm
- Weight: 30kg
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 12 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.