Glendale Highfield Gazebo 4 x 3m - Grey
- Reviews (10)
Strong & Stylish, The Highfield is a superb all-weather gazebo featuring unrivalled durability from a fabric roofed gazebo and makes a fantastic addition to any garden.
Using a heavy gauge 280grm PVC lined, waterproof polyester makes for an all-weather gazebo.
The durable 3" square steel columns and large heavy-duty fixing plates ensure the gazebo stays secure once positioned.
This stylish gazebo is designed to be permanently located outside.
Finished in a contemporary grey-coloured finish, this gazebo will fit in with almost any style of garden décor.
Give your garden an extra little something for parties, get-togethers or simply relaxing on a summer’s day.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary style – Sleek and chic design that is perfect in many gardens and homes.
- Easy storage – Being self-assembled, this gazebo is easily dismantled after use for easy storage.
- Strong – Built with square steel columns, this is a durable and robust unit for use outdoors.
- Canopy & curtains included
- 280gsm Polyester Roof
- PVC Lined & Waterproof
- 8cm Square Steel Columns
- Heavy-duty Fixing Plates with pre-drilled holes to anchor to the ground
- Hammered Grey Frame
- Heavy-duty Steel
- Curtains include tie backs and reinforced zips
- Canopy and curtains easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- External: 3.0M (W) 4.0M (D) x 2.5M (H)
- Internal: 2.38M (W) 3.6M (D) x 1.9M (H)
- Overhang: 21cm
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.