Glendale Large Fire Bowl - Grey
- Reviews (1)
Ideal for keeping warm outside throughout the summer's evenings, the Grey Fire Bowl from Glendale offers the perfect solution for exactly that. And with a BBQ grill included, you can even use this fire pit to cook on too!
With a curved body finished in a contemporary grey stone effect, this fire pit will make a stylish feature for your garden. Made from magnesium oxide, it has an authentic appearance, but is light in weight for your convenience. Being suitable for burning logs or charcoal, you have the option to choose your fire fuel. And with a heat resistant poker and protective mesh spark guard included, you have all you need to keep your flames under control too.
Built to withstand plenty of use, this garden fire pit is that something special your garden has been waiting for. Allowing you to keep cosy as you relax outdoors long into the evening, this piece will truly have you making the most of outdoor living. And for gardens with limited space, this piece makes a great barbeque, so you are always ready to serve up a storm.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish Design – The Grey Fire Bowl has a sleek aesthetic, with a curved body and contemporary grey finish, this piece will look great in any garden.
- Lightweight – Made from magnesium oxide, this fire bowl has an authentic appearance but remains lightweight for practicality and convenience.
- Accessories Included – A BBQ grill is included with this fire pit, as well as a heat-resistant poker and protective mesh spark guard.
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Material: Magnesium Oxide
- Protective Mesh Spark Guard, Grill, and Poker Included
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: H 43 x W 91 x D 91cm
- Guarantee: 12 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.