Global Gizmos 35529 Churros Maker With Piping Bag - Red
Make freshly baked churros for family and friends to enjoy with this Global Gizmos Churros Maker with piping bag. Once baked you can drizzle on your favourite syrups and sauces as the possibilities are endless.
- FRESHLY BAKED CHURROS Bake delicious home-made churros in a matter of minutes. Once baked drizzle in chocolate sauce or sprinkle with cinnamon for the ultimate dessert treat
- PIPING BAG AND 180° ROTARY SYSTEM The included reusable piping bag helps to reduce mess and speeds up the cooking process, providing you with more control when applying the mixture. Rotate this churros maker 180° to evenly disperse the batter and ensure a textbook bake every time
- NON-STICK COOKING PLATES The non-stick nature of this churros maker machine ensures the baked goods can be removed from the machine seamlessly, whilst also allowing for an easy wipe clean surface post bake. It also allows for no oils to be used in the baking process, making these a healthier snack
- LOCK GRIP HANDLE The lock on the handle allows both sides of the churros to brown evenly whilst also being cool to touch mid bake. The churros machine measures 31cm L x 12.5cm W allowing for easy storage once the bake is completed
- Dimensions: H:15.0 x W:12.5 x D:35.0 cm
- Colour: Red
- Material: Metal
- Model Number: 35529
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.