Goodmans 60W 2.1 Stereo Bluetooth Soundbar with Internal Subwoofer - Black
- Reviews (5)
The Goodmans 60W Bluetooth soundbar is the perfect audio upgrade solution. It is both packed with power and simple to set-up in minutes, so you can spend more time enjoying your favourite films or playlists.
The AUX input also allows easy connection to a PC/laptop, smartphone or tablet. Pre-set equalizer settings provide an additional layer of audio enhancement, perfect for watching your favourite films or movies, listening to music services like Spotify (through your smart device), or simply watching the news. With a total max power output of 60W you can guarantee great sound performance.
For convenience, it can either be wall-mounted or placed on a tabletop/TV stand shelf, whether that be in your living room/lounge, kitchen diner or even a home cinema room. This soundbar is perfect when gaming - the cinematic sound provides a truly immersive experience. It features the latest audio and Bluetooth technology and should be a welcome addition to any home entertainment setup.
Features and Benefits
- Slim design – low profile allows the soundbar to fit neatly underneath the screen of most TVs and monitors without obscuring the picture.
- Bluetooth-in functionality – allows you to wirelessly stream audio content from your Smart TV, tablet, smartphone/mobile (or other Bluetooth enabled smart device) to play through the Soundbar speakers.
- Versatile placement – It can be used on a table/stand/TV unit or wall mounted.
- 2.1 Channel Speaker System
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Integrated Subwoofer
- Preset Audio Modes for Music / Movie / Voice
- Digital OPTICAL Input
- RCA AUX-In
- 3.5mm Line-In
- Wall Mountable
- 60W RMS Output Power
- Dimensions D 9 x W 80 x H 10.2 cm
- Colour: Black
- 60W Soundbar
- 3.5MM Line-in Cable
- 3.5MM Line-in to RCA Cable
- RCA to RCA Cable
- Optical Cable
- Remote Control
- Wall Mount Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and Guarantee Booklet
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.