Google Nest Hub Max with Google Assistant & 10" Screen - Chalk
Google Nest Hub Max brings you visual assistance to help manage your day at a glance. With a 10" touch screen and Google assistance built-in, you can manage your day, make calls, view and relive your photos, and play your favourite songs from Youtube, Spotify or more, all with crystal clear sound.
The Google Nest Hub Max is ideal to help find recipes for the kitchen, manage your day-to-day tasks such as shopping lists or your daily planner, listening to your playlists, podcasts or catch up on the latest news. You can also get real-time answers for all your questions including weather, traffic reports or routes to any local businesses and their opening hours. It also connects to over 200 smart devices from over 50 popular brands, for example, Philips Hue and Hive Smart Home.
This is the ultimate digital photo frame. Use your voice to show any of your pictures in Google Photos, and see your favourite albums on a beautiful display. You can even accompany your photo slideshows with a beautiful soundtrack of your choosing.
Keep an eye on things at home during the day with the built-in Nest Cam. Check-in for a live view and get motion and sound alerts on your phone. With a Nest Aware subscription, you’ll get a continuous video recording, and more.
Face Match recognises you and displays your relevant notifications not everyone else’s. Get personalised information like upcoming events, video messages, and more.
Voice-control hundreds of compatible devices, from lights and cameras to TVs and more, all from a single dashboard. Play your favourite songs, search for music videos or tune into your favourite radio stations. Making this a great addition to your home.
Features and Benefits
- Voice matching technology – Just ask the Google Assistant and get rich, visual answers about recipes, local businesses, sports, and more.
- 10" touch screen – Allows you to view your photos, routes to local businesses, shopping lists or how-to videos to help you learn simultaneously.
- Versatile – Control over 200 smart devices from over 50 brands without touching a button.
- Ambient EQ – Nest Hub Max automatically sense and matches more than 16 million combinations of light and colour in any room, so the photos you display on-screen blend in perfectly with your home decor and adjust to the brightness of the room.
- Make a group call or join a meeting – Start a video meeting for large celebrations or gatherings of up to 100 people with Goole Meet. Or connect with friends and family using Google Duo
- 6.5-megapixel camera
- 127-degree wide field of view
- Face Match technology
- Quick Gestures
- Mic + Camera switch
Speakers and Mic
- Google Assistant built-in
- Stereo speaker system (2x 18 mm, 10 W tweeters, 1x 75 mm, 30 W woofer)
- Far-field microphones
- Ultrasound sensing
- Voice Match technology
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth® 5.0 support
- Chromecast built-in
- 802.15.4 (at 2.4 GHz) thread support
- Nearby electrical socket
- Nearby electrical outlet
- Wi-Fi network
- Compatible mobile device (Android, iOS)
- Operating system: Android, iOS
- Power: 30 W power adaptor
- Ports: DC power jack
- Sensors: Ambient EQ light sensor
- Display: 10” HD touchscreen (1280x800)
- Depth: 101.23 mm (3.99")
- Width: 250.1 mm (9.85")
- Height: 182.55 mm (7.19")
- Power cable: 1.5 m
- Weight: 1.32 kg (2.91 lb)
- Colour: Chalk
- Nest Hub Max
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety & warranty booklet
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.