Gorilla Grab Adhesive 290ml Cartridge
This grab adhesive from Gorilla allows you to bond stone, metal and ceramics to glass, wood, foam and more. Gorilla Grab Adhesive is so versatile and flexible you can paint over it, fill gaps, use it for indoor and outdoor applications and even under water.
Try it on stonework, panelling, worktops, decking and flooring, and with metal, plastic, wood and more.
The adhesive is adjustable for 10 minutes and fully cured within a few hours.
This is a handy 290ml cartridge for use with a cartridge gun.
How to Use
- Ensure surfaces are free of dust, grease and oil. Best used in temperatures between 10°C and 40°C in a well-ventilated area.
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread. Screw on nozzle and cut to desired bead size. Insert into cartridge gun.
- Gently squeeze adhesive on to one surface in a zig-zag pattern. Be careful of squeeze out. When working on rough, uneven surfaces, use enough adhesive to fill gaps.
- Within 10 minutes, press surfaces together and hold for 20-60 seconds. Heavy items may require temporary support and mechanical fastening.
- Remove any excess adhesive immediately with a dry cloth. White spirit may be used according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Grab virtually all household materials
- Use in kitchens and bathrooms or outside
- Easy-flow long-lasting formula
- 100% waterproof and weather-proof
- Resistant to extreme heat and cold
- Volume: 290ml cartridge
- Note: Sealant gun required to dispense